Thursday, February 22, 2007

BEST OF LUCK FOR 24TH EXAM

DEAR TONY & ALL MY FRIENDS

Good Afternoon,
As I am so busy , I will find some time to go through these blogs. I experenceing everybody's comments and advises.
My point of view 50-50 . 50% from my side & 50% from God's Grace.
So study and pray.

I got a last chance with LZ last saturday, but it was a flop,as there was exams going on. So I left early by 1.00PM.

Any way when I am getting time , Practicing with reading from the practice books and going through the references from BC.
Listing , as I kept in the hands of God and beliving he will do miracles

Sunday I will feed back to u about the exam

once more thank you very much for the guidence under Mr Tony & BC
BEST OF LUCK TO ALL
LET GREAT ALLAH BLESSU ALL TO GET THE SUFFECIENT SCORE /BAND U NEEDED.
WE CAN MEET IN SHERATON ON SATURDAY

WITH LOVE AND PRAYERS

MRS R. JAMES

1 comment:

Tony Beale said...

Thanks for the post, Regi! We are getting towards the 100 postings mark, which is extremely impressive!

Indeed, hard work and prayers are a MIGHTY combination! Sorry about the exams in the LZ, I wish they would use another room!

One needs luck, skill, confidence and that self-belief which comes from having studied hard and applying all those techniques we have gone through.

Thank you for your kind words, Regi and marvellous personality that illuminated our short course.

We shan't forget you, Regi and that marvellous story of the birthday present for your friend's son on his first birthday!

God bless you all on Saturday.

We are looking forward to your feedback report and good news to come 10 days later, In Sha Allah!

Best regards

Tony

PS The sea was warm this afternoon, 'winter' has gone and 'spring' has sprung - dive in and enjoy this splendid weather - regardless of IELTS!