Friday, February 16, 2007

Hi Tony,

I tried my best to answer all questions but I do not know if my answers are right???

I saw Hanan she was so happy GOOD LUCK, you deserve it : )

Tony do you know that no body inform me that the speaking part been postponed until I enter the exam room one of the girls told me. I was really angry everybody knew expect me. I was going to complain at the BC then I said it is okay on Saturday so I can relax and practice for speaking.

I will still continue posting my writing tasks for IELS.

GOOD LUCK FOR THE OTHERS ON 25/2/2007.

By For Now

3 comments:

Tony Beale said...

Good luck, Saeeda!

Such things happen. personally, I think it is better to split the Lg/Rg/Wg and Speaking on two different days. Jean Luc from ieltsworld blog did very well having the interview on a separate day.

As we say in English, 'every cloud has a silver lining!'

Good luck tomorrow and take it easy! Soft and sweet tomorrow, OK?

BFN

Tony

saeeda said...

Hi Sir,

Ok I will take it easy, soft and sweet "InshAllah".

Bye For Now

saeeda said...

Hi Sir,

Ok I will take it easy, soft and sweet "InshAllah".

Bye For Now