Sunday, February 25, 2007

Feedback on the exam

Dear Mr. Tony and all my classmates,

Yesterday was really a great day for me as I tried my best in the exam and I will let you know my score as soon as I receive it :)

The other thing, I followed your advice during the exam, for the listening I tried to be as careful as possible and to guess if I missed anything (which happened only once as I was day dreaming during the exam how awful of me :) ).
As for the reading I tried to time myself 20 minutes for each reading, and I think I did a good job in that area.
The writing was great I had two somehow easy tasks (from my point of view), I did as you told us and started with task two and I timed myself to finish within at least 40 minutes.
Finally, the speaking I was praying the whole time for a male examiner and my shock was that I was to be examined by a female examiner J but I spoke clearly and I hope that I did well, although I had a bad start as I was lost as to how start speaking about myself (can you believe it :) ).

That is all for now. Look forward to informing you about my results.

Take care everyone and wish you all a big success.

Yours sincerely,
Mouza

1 comment:

Tony Beale said...

Dear Mouza

Lovely to hear from you - it seems to have gone well. Thanks for your feedback.

Hey! Maybe we are exaggerating the impact of a female speaking examiner - she is a professional and doing her job according to the rules...

Good luck for 8 March!

Best regards

Tony