Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Hi everyone!

Hey everyone,

Sorry I have not been able to post a comment for everyone regarding how I did in my exam, that is because I was sick.

Anyways, my exam went fine. The most section where I found most difficult was the reading. I simply did not do well, I guessed most of the answers in order not to leave any blank spaces. As for the other sections, they were easy. In writing I did my best and tried to avoid silly mistakes. I had enough time to go through my two essays and correct any mistakes I had made. Listening I must say was the easiest. I did really good in that section and I'm guessing I'll be getting a 7.5 at least!

I was really sleepy when it came to speaking. I did'nt know if I was able to speak! Eventually I did ... My topic was'nt that bad. It was about a favourite month or season. I simply made up so many things to say at that state and I never thought I could be so creative! I did great in speaking and kept talking on and on.....

At the end of the day, I was exhausted and glad I got it over with. Im sure I did just fine to get over the band I need to get. I wasnt that nervous, just the beginning.... It gets better and better as time passes by. I will mention my scores on the blog once I get them.

Lastly, I wanted to thank Tony for all the help through the course.... It was great information and I learnt alot ...
Thanks!!!
Mona..

1 comment:

Tony Beale said...

Hi Mona

Hope you are feeling better - thanks for the post!

The Listening and Writing sounded fine. Reading was always going to be a headache - damage limitation exercise! As with Mouza, the Speaking seemed a kind of anti-climax - at the end of a long, hard day it is not easy to lift yourself!

Thanks for your kind words and I really hope you get the scores you need for Australia.

All the best

Tony