Friday, February 23, 2007

Tomorrow is the big day :)

Dear Mr. Tony and all my classmates,

It has been a wonderful journey, in which I had the pleasure of meeting you all and tomorrow is my destination in the journey in which I will have to go and do the IELTS, so I pray to Allah the Almighty for success for me and for all of you and wish you all the best for the test.

So as Mr. Tony said an early night will be the most important thing to do in order to go to the exam, while we are relaxed, and do not forget all the things that he taught us which will be most useful.

So not to take more of you time, wish you all the best and may Allah grant you what you wish for.


Yours sincerely,
Mouza

1 comment:

Tony Beale said...

Dear Mouza

Your gracious words remind me of what a lady you are and how pleasant it was to work together on the course.

In your particular case, I am confident that you will perform excellently in tomorrow's exams.

I would be very grateful if you, or any others, would kindly post to us how the exam went and what advice you would give to the next crop of IELTS hopefuls.

Wishing you every success, In Sha Allah, from your tutor

Tony