Thursday, February 22, 2007

Dear Tony,
Thank you for all the support and valuable advice that you have given me. I am definitely going to put all of them into practice. I feel ready and confident but at the same time nervous. I bought myself 2H pencils, so I'm all ready to write :-) Just a small incident, more of bad luck, I had yesterday! I hurt my left index finger and I started getting some pain today during writing since I am left handed :-( I hope it gets better till Saturday because this is the last thing I need, Lol :-)
Yours sincerely,
Maryam

1 comment:

Tony Beale said...

Alas, dear Maryam, these things are sent to try us!

I suggest that you relax, concentrate on producing shorter, sharper writing tasks and enjoy the challenge!

I must thank YOU for your enthusiasm and massive contribution to the weblog!

All the very best

Tony