Friday, February 9, 2007

Saeeda's MBA task

Hi Tony,

I distributed questionnaires to 5 people (friends & colleagues at work) as the MBA teacher requested. Now I need to interpret my results and identify and discuss my strengths and opportunities for growth.

Below is the data I am going to use to write.

Key:
5= Strongly Agree
4=Agree
3=Neutral
2=Disagree
1=strongly disagree

Category
Articulate
Perceptive
Self-confident
Self-assured
Persistent
Determined
Trustworthy
Dependable
Friendly
Outgoing

I presented this data by using graph in EXCEL. Check your email I wanted to post the graph in web log but I do not know how??? Can you assist me sir.

Now I need to write it. (This is task 1 Tony : ) )
I am going to post my writing to my colleagues on web log.

I wanted to inform you that I am practising what you taught me on the IELTS course in my MBA lessons.

N.B. (Tony I am sending you the data in your email so when I will write my task 1 you can comments) this is for my study.

[See Tony's attached comment, what Saeeda is proposing does not exactly equate with IELTS Task 1 Writing Module Academic version. But feel free to post ANY written work on the weblog plus any information you come across that might help other IELTS candidates.]

Bye for now

Saeeda

4 comments:

Tony Beale said...

Sorry I cannot import this chart.

I do not think it is appropriate as an IELTS task 1 writing. It seems that it is an MBA-related task and so you should describe the chart as you think best.

Remember your IELTS test is next Thursday, Saeeda. Personally, I think you are trying to do too much, too quickly. I fear you will fall between the stools of taking the IELTS (for a fourth time!) and starting the MBA.

Concentrate on ONE major commitment at a time.

Also remember that I'm on a 'sabbatical' from the BC and will only offer general IELTS advice. Your MBA is a massive undertaking and I wish you good luck in the future.

Regards

Tony

saeeda said...

Hi Tony,

I will focus in my IELTS on Sunday “inshallah” because I need to submit my MBA paper first the deadline on Sunday 11/2/2007.

I will try my best in the IELTS exam. I am going to post the writing for IELTS on Sunday evening hopefully.

Regards,

saeeda

saeeda said...

hi again,

I will use the IELTS book to do my writing. OK Sir

Bye

Tony Beale said...

Good luck, Saeeda!

You are a courageous lady and I admire your hard work ethic and ambition.

In Sha Allah you will succeed in all your endeavours!

Tony

Again, feel free to post ANY writing whatsoever on the weblog.

That goes for you silent readers as well! Get posting, commenting, bonding and working TOGETHER! You are a community of scholars!