Saturday, February 17, 2007

Hi Tony,

I completed the IELTS exam. “Alhamdallah” I did my best in speaking while I followed your guidance and I tried to avoid my common mistakes I made it in the past.

I wanted to thank the BC for their hard work and special thanks to my best teachers Philip and Tony. I will never ever forget both of you because each one of you assists me in his way and I will remember all techniques I learned from both of you.

Tony I could not take my certificate because no body was at the reception when I finished the speaking exam. So maybe tomorrow if I have time I will go.

I will keep in touch with you through the web log if it is ok with you. I will still post my writing tasks.

GOOD LUCK to all my colleagues in IELTS class on 24/2/2007.

Bye for Now

1 comment:

Tony Beale said...

Well done, Saeeda - Allah Kareem and may He bless you with good results.

Thank you for your kind words - you did all the hard work.

By all means, let's hear from you AND the others on the weblog.

Very best regards

Tony