Thursday, February 15, 2007

Hello dear friends
And a very special Hello to dear Tony
I finished the examination today at 2.40 pm, I did good in reading, writing, moderate in listening, and very very good in speaking. The examiner asked me about topics that I really like to talk about. I realised how much your advice was beneficial for me. I am pleased to know you and to be your student. Again thank you very much and be sure I will let you know about my score. Good luck for all my friends. Today I am going to celebrate Valantine's day !!!!

1 comment:

Tony Beale said...

Gosh, Hanan! You make me feel embarrassed! It was a pleasure being your teacher! It was a privilge to be of service! I'm so glad the papers went well, sorry about the Listening...

Hoping for a super score! Thank you for your lovely post.

Happy Valentine's Day - now you can relax and enjoy it!

Keep in touch!

All the very best

Tony