Sunday, February 18, 2007

Dear Tony,
Thank you for taking the time to read our essays. I greatly appreciate this. Your comments on my work encourages me and I do feel more confident. I can not wait for the exam on the 24th February to be over, it is on my mind the entire time.
Mona has gone to the Learning Zone right now but I wanted to do some work at home because I felt it is a little late to go there now. I like to spend at least 2 hours in the LZ.
I do not have any writing work at the moment to post but I will do as soon as I write a new one.
Yours sincerely,
Maryam

1 comment:

Tony Beale said...

Dear Maryam

It is and has been a pleasure to work with you. I sinCerely wish you , Mona and the others every possible success and blessing for the exams on 24 Feb.

God bless you all!

I hope Mona was able to access the LZ!

Tony