Friday, January 19, 2007

Gotta be 'in it' to 'win it'

Hello again!

This is your daily message from your IELTS torturer (tutor + rer!!!)

I want more students registering [well done Mouza, Hana, Ahmed, Reggie Saeeda, Mona and Maryam]

Not only that, I expect comments on posts and even better than that, how about YOU creating posts and giving me some meat to put in my shawarma!

Time is passing, if not flying by. Grab that apple from the tree, it won't jump into your hand!

Waiting to hear from you

Tony

ps Any former students from previous weblogs are most welcome indeed to join i-community16 on this weblog. Post us a comment or email me!

1 comment:

saeeda said...

Hi,

Tony I am practicing to write essay for IELTS exam so can I post my writing on blogger and I will appreciate if you can correct for me.

Bye