Saturday, January 27, 2007

New vocabulary from the NG magazine

Hi Mutaz,

I promised to post for you the new vocabulary list from the article I read earlier “Guardian of the sun God’s Treasure”

Tomb
Priests
Worshiping
Cemetery
Burial
Successor
Wet nurse
Buttress
Excavations
Funerary
Colonnaded
Inscription
Chapel
Cluster
Screed songs
Crafted
Adorn
Mourning
Unorthodox
Homage
Contemporaries
Cautiously
Embracing
Stela
A condemned man’s

Try to find their meaning : ) I am joking I will give you my file at the class so you can copy the definition. I struggled to understand this passage.

What you think Tony my list is becoming large from reading one article Bravo, Saeeda - how many of these words are you likely to meet / use in a context OUTSIDE this specific article? Very solid work :)

Take care and see you “Insha Allah” tomorrow in the class.

Bye

1 comment:

saeeda said...

Hi,

I wanted to say try to find there meaning :)

Is it right now Tony.

Goodnight