Friday, January 19, 2007

My First day at the class

Hello everyone,

I think I will jump from the window (hang on, Saeeda, most of the class probably felt the same!!!) and I feel we are in a car race Tony. Do not worry I will try my best to win the race.

Unfortunately, I did not receive email from you and I called Mouza. She told me who to log on.

I enjoyed your class last week. My problem in IELTS exam are writing and reading. So please correct for me and I will learn from you. (You are my teacher).


Bye everyone.

4 comments:

Tony Beale said...

One step at a time, Saeeda.

Neither Rome, nor Abu Dhabi, were built in a day!

I enjoyed your contribution to a successful first IELTS class, thank you!

BFN

Tony

saeeda said...

Hi,

I promise to try my best and I will learn from my mistake. I think at the end I will build a house not a city.

Tony I checked through internet and the phrase “to, be or not to be” comes from Shakespeare’s Hamlet, price of Denmark.

I started both reading and writing now this is my first step in the IELTS preparation course.

Bye.

saeeda said...

Hi again,

Sorry I made a mistake Shakespeare’s Hamlet, price of Denmark.

I meant prince of Denmark.

Bye.

Mouza said...

Hello everyone,
How is everyone doing so far, just wanted to say hi to you all, take care and best of luck.
Saeeda you really amaze me what a devoted spirit you have :))
Keep up the good work, I think by now you are stuck to your computer :) take care sister and see you around