Tuesday, January 23, 2007

my corrections

Dear Tony,

I have corrected my mistakes that you pointed out earlier. I posted it with the correct answers in between brackets. I hope you check it out!

Hmmm, your answer to my riddle was possibility number one. I'am looking forward for answers that are talking about possibilities with more than one blue hat. Think about it. True that the least is one blue hat, but what if there were two blue hats. Lets put it this way. Try and think of what each one would be thinking about the other two.

2 comments:

Tony Beale said...

My brain hurts! I simply am NOT a mathematical person. Sorry I give up! However my riddle for the class requires a different kind of logic.

It starts like this:

A man comes home from work. He's opening the front door when he hears his wife, in a terrified voice from inside the house, cry out, "George, don't shoot!"

He hears a shot and opens the door in a state of dread...

To be continued tonight!!! [lol]

Tony the Teaser

saeeda said...

Hi,

So how many nickname you have?
I know the terror and teaser : )

I could not write the geographic report you requested yesterday. But I hope “inshallah” tonight I am going to post it.

Bye