Friday, January 19, 2007

Greetings to IELTS Community

Good Evening Tony,

Thank you for your messages. I just got this opportunity to open my computer at home due to office and domestic duties. Anyway, I would like inform that I have visited the wikipedia site in order to get the answer to the question with regard to the number of labours that Hercules had to perform. It was interesting to visit the site and to learn that the Oracle had only given Hercules 10 tasks to perform as his penance for the crime he committed when he killed his wife and children. However, while performing the tasks, it was discovered that Hercules received an assistance from other person and this incident had caused Hercules to receive another 2 tasks in addition to the first 10 tasks given to him. Hence, Hercules had to perform a total number of 12 tasks.

In (my) real life, it is interesting to note how the routine schedule and weekend plans at home, has to be slightly adjusted or changed to allocate more time in reading various materials in preparation not only for the IELTS exam but the IELTS preparation course as well. Having registered to the IELTS preparatory course for the first time, I can say that the first day in class was a 'wake up' class for me. Thank you for being an effective classroom teacher! Assuring you of my best and continuous efforts and dedicated time while taking up the course, I have no doubt that this brief, yet very demanding and challenging course will be fruitful at the end.

Have a pleasant weekend!


Best regards,


Reggie Morada


2 comments:

Tony Beale said...

It's my pleasure to be of assistance and to deliver that 'wake up' call, Reggie!

Sure the course will be hard work, but informative, practical and above all, fun!

Bye for now

Tony

saeeda said...

Hi,

Reggie I feel the course will be very beneficial to all of us. Do you know that I think we are in military. I read yours comments and I agree with you it is “a wake up” call.

Bye for now