Sunday, January 28, 2007

Saturday experience - Learning Zone

Dear All
Good Afternoon

I was with Ms Reggie in our Learning Zone on Saturday morning.
I spent More than 3 hrs ( next time I am planning to utalize this practice maximum). As u know that it was a fantastic experience to me . I was practicing in the listening part, then check with the interviews section. This given me an idea how we can perform in the interviews.
I am in my office soo busy , in between I want to say Hai, and to share something with u all

Have a nice day
see u all in our evening class

Regards
Regi J

1 comment:

Tony Beale said...

Excellent initiative, the two Reggies, (there used to be a very popular TV comedy in the UK called "The Two Ronnies"!).

Thank you for posting this and encoraging the others!

See you later

Tony